Mobile is eating the world.
Join the Appthority team and save it!
Want to be at the forefront of mobile, security, and cloud? Usage of mobile apps is exploding and companies across the globe are looking for scalable security and privacy solutions to protect their information.
Mobile. Cloud. Security. Big data. We’re leveraging the latest technologies to solve the problems of mobile app analysis at scale.
Using Ruby on Rails and other languages, leveraging the Amazon cloud, and applying cutting edge security research and automation strategies, Appthority’s world-class engineering team is inventing the future of mobile app security. For engineers who are at the top of their game and want to make a difference, joining the Appthority team means daily opportunities to test yourself and expand your skills.
When does working not feel like a job? When you are having fun doing it!
Our team enjoys an intellectually and professionally stimulating environment with lot’s of fun as part of the mix.
We’re a venture funded startup, the leader in our category, with a fast growing customer list and huge market opportunity.
By joining our team you’ll enjoy competitive compensation including equity, benefits, and some great employee perks.
Our Job Openings
Apply today: careers @ appthority dot com
Senior Software Engineer
As an Appthority senior software engineer you will be a key member of the team leading the development of the industry’s leading Mobile App Risk Management solution. In this role, you will be responsible for design and implementation of Ruby and RoR-based features, deployed on AWS; your responsibilities will also include design support and mentoring of less senior engineers and interns. This is a great opportunity for someone with deep Ruby on Rails experience who wants to join an elite team that will make “Trust Your Apps” a reality.
- Familiarity with iOS and/or Android principles (development experience a plus)
- Computer science BS degree (MS a plus)
- 8+ years professional software engineering experience with at least 3 years using Ruby on Rails
- Knowledge of RDBMS concepts (PostgreSQL experience a plus)
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure and tools (AWS experience a plus)
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
Additional skills helpful for the role:
- Team lead or mentoring experience
- BDD and TDD using Cucumber and RSpec
- PostgreSQL experience
- Familiarity with general security concepts (mobile security a plus)